This week on Pentagonal, we talk about net neutrality. Please send any and all mail to Jake. We also have a sidebar about state budgets.
- Throttling of websites and online services might help customers, FCC says
- FCC refuses to release text of more than 40,000 net neutrality complaints
- Google handles 25 percent of North America’s Web traffic
- Netflix boasts 37% share of Internet traffic in North America, compared with 3% for Apple’s iTunes
- Senate votes to let ISPs sell your Web browsing history to advertisers
- Why is Comcast using self-driving cars to justify abolishing net neutrality?
- Google, Apple, Amazon hit record lobbying highs